Book Writing Consulting
As the world moves through seasons and times and as knowledge keeps spreading far and wide, you might have discovered that you’ve been nursing within you the desire to birth a book.
There are many reasons to write a book, not necessarily to add to the millions of books that are available physically and online today. For instance, you can discover that you’ve achieved so much in your career or business and the only way you can mentor the younger ones coming after you is to write a book for them. Such a book can also come in any category, such as a memoir, self-help or inspirational book.
But desiring to write a book is not the same as actually writing and completing it. Unless you are a skillful, determined and consistent writer, you may find out that starting a book is not the same as writing it to the end. That’s when you start thinking of someone who can guide you through that process until you’re able to complete your book project.
Have you started writing your nonfiction book but you’re stuck and don’t know how to continue anymore? If this is true of you, here are some of the challenges you’re probably facing right now:
- You’re stuck somewhere in the middle and don’t know how to continue.
- You’ve written all you know but you’re yet to get close to your projected word count.
- You’re not sure if what you’ve written so far will handle the problem you set out to solve in your readers.
- What you’ve written so far doesn’t feel special to you and you think people may not appreciate it.
The highlighted points above might not even describe you. And that is because even though you desire to write a book, you’re yet to begin. Here are some of the challenges you may be facing:
- You will like to write your book yourself but you don’t know how to start.
- You have ideas about the book but don’t know how to structure them, what chapters to give them or how to name your chapters.
- You have no idea what the ideal word count of your book should be.
- You’re not sure you’ll be able to complete the book if you start.
- You have a feeling that starting and completing a book will be a task you won’t be able to achieve.
- You’ve finished writing your book but you need someone to go through it for you.
If you fall into any of the categories above or you have a similar challenge, you definitely need a book consultant, a person who is vast in book writing and publishing and can help you achieve your goal, no matter how complicated it seems. Please contact me here.